Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

BIG BELIEFS, Little Beliefs.

I believe that...



  1. When you're a mom, mowing the yard is 'Me Time'.
  2. Soup in the crockpot on a rainy day is the ultimate in comfort food.
  3. Marsha Brady was a little trollop.
  4. Spouse is a much better student than I ever was.
  5. A sandwich that someone else made is better than one you make for yourself.
  6. Disney needs to release a movie with a healthy, in tact family.
  7. Running on the beach makes running tolerable.
  8. Flossing makes me feel better.
  9. Folding underwear is a colossal waste of time.
  10. God's grace is nearly incomprehensible.
  11. Sunday afternoon naps are essential for the rest of the week to be successful.
  12. My girls make me look like a better parent than I really am.
  13. Paying $.50 per load of folded laundry is the best money I've ever spent.
  14. Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8
  15. Sparkly/ blingy flip-flops is dressing up.
  16. Dropping my spouse off at the airport is one of the hardest things I do.
  17. The Cleavers were a healthy television family. (Dad was the leader, teaching his boys to be men. Didn't let Mrs. Cleaver 'baby' the boys. Also, the teacher was portrayed as helpful and respectable, unlike the shows today, that portray teachers as lacking intelligence. )
  18. Everyone matters to someone.
  19. Musings of the Bleary-Eyed is a blog you should read.
  20. If my smarty, inspired friends keep writing blogs, I'm never going to have time to finish reading my book!
  21. Tropical Storm Debby had my weather app working overtime.
  22. Parents are still the biggest influential persons in their kids' lives. 
  23. Teaching my girls to make homemade cookies was a mistake. (Irresistable! And I can't hurt their feelings!?)
  24. I should to teach them to juice and make smoothies.
  25. We're only here for a little while.
What do you believe?

4 comments:

  1. I believe:
    You are inspired....
    ...and inspiring.
    God has big plans for you.
    You touch more lives than you realize.
    You have a gift.
    You are blessed.....and a blessing.

    ~D.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe... I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. Jk. I had too.
    I do believe, you are an amazing person. That you inspire regular moms like me to be better Christians, moms, friends. That all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about it every night and day... Yah..OK. Ha!
      Thank you, Sister! You are NOT a regular mom! You are very...irregular?
      Love you!
      Romans 8:28!! Yes! I may use that one in a future post! :)

      Delete