Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Cut.


Ok. I should be writing Spouse's Birthday Tribute post, but I just had to post this super quick! 

Meghan's been asking to cut quite a bit off of her hair for a couple of weeks now, but I've been dragging my feet in an effort to discern the sincerity of the request. Well, today was her appointment!  

Before.
Before. 
After! The curls are deceiving, she cut about 6 in. off & added some cute layers.
Presh. I can't wait to play around with it!
Too fun. I'm excited for her. This kid is super smart, super funny, and super cute! 
This week has been filled with days of running with dad, getting up at dark-thirty to do her first (2nd, 3rd) Body Pump class, her first Zumba class (other than Kids Zumba), school, and pumping out extra Math & Spanish to earn extra money! 

We are headed to birthday dinner and a local high school homecoming football game. 
Fun Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love that girl!!!! She is truly LOVEly, inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete