Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Bare.


It's time for another Five Minute Friday!

Here are the rules.

If you have a blog--you should so do it.

It's Five Minutes of pure blog adrenaline.

Five minutes of writing on one word. Period. No editing. No nothing.
This week's prompt is Bare.

Ready? Set.

Go.
_____________

Bare?
Really, Lisa Jo? Really?
Bare?

Here's what I know: the only cutesy dimples I know of are the one on Maddy's left cheek and the ones on a baby's bottom. Any baby. Pick one. Pick any toddler. Dimples on the naked baby bottom are edible.

The dimples on my thighs? I do the world a service by keeping my bare necessities covered up. You're welcome.

Seriously. There seems to be no amount of lunges that will wage war on these little cottage cheese-like beasts! We'll see if this 5k per month gig will help it out.

I've tried making peace with them. I've tried embracing them. My spouse assures me that he wants me to "look like a woman and not a 12 year old boy, so stop worrying about it". Sweet, sweet lies. Probably added another dimple right there. Blessed assurance.

I'm going to Bootcamp.
Really. Right now.

Bare.
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.

You're killin' me, Smalls.

Stop.
______________________

I'm so excited to check out Most Illustrious Mother to see what actual wisdom she came up with for this horrid word. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute...I love the dimples in the thigh. Thanks for "baring" your thoughts.
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    DiSemblance Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm literally laughing out loud. Oh. My. Seriously, this was awesome! I just love you! You totally make me laugh, and I was so depressed earlier today.

    ReplyDelete