Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog of the Week!

Blog of the Week! Woohoo! 

But, it was last week! Lame tardiness.

Sorry! I was on a little family vacay and attending some very important nuptials!! (Stay tuned!)

Jenn over at Munchkinland Designs is the brilliant designer of this blog. It is lovely and I'm very happy with her work. She put up with a lot of shenanigans from me, Y'all.

I'm probably gonna have her change the design again soon, though. Now, I've learned a thing or two about bloggin' and design, gotten a little 'spurience under my belt...ya know...

Anywho, last week on her blog, Spouseisms was Blog of the Week! 

Shut the front door! 

It isn't like an award or anything, it was just my turn, but whatever! I'll take it! It's like Student of the Week in 1st Grade. It doesn't matter that everyone gets to do it, your turn is still the best one.

If you are looking to have design/blog work done soon, you can get a little discount! Whattt??
For real. Just use BOTWSpouseisms on your order form. 5%, I think.

I am straight up tickled that Spouseisms can be used as a discount code. Just sayin. That's legit.

Go on over, take a look! There was an interview. I read it again and I stand by everything I said! 
That's good, right!

Thank you, seriously, for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment