Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulisms

Give thanks to the LORD,
for He is good; 
His love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

It's the season of thankfulness, so I figured I could give y'all a little thankful blog post.

What I'm Thankful For:

A gas fireplace. 
Yes, I know it's a chick fireplace and totally cheating, but it's so easy and convenient. Plus, I can turn it on for a few minutes at night and it doesn't roast us.

Charlie Brown Specials

That "The Heat Is On" by Glen Frey was part of the Macy's Parade today. 
Those dancers had on leg warmers. Beautiful sight.

A new razor.

Random, cackle-inducing texts from my people.

That we watch very little television. These commercials are stealing my soul.

A deep kitchen sink.

That I moved to a place I can still wear shorts on Thanksgiving Day.

Going on runs with Meghan. 

One hour photo and card pick up.

Kids that clean. 
Trainin' em up. Just sayin.

Not being over-booked at Christmas. Joy to the world!

My new specs.


That it's almost the month of my birthday!!

My awesome friends and the weekend I got with them. Unforgettable and hilarious.


This. Smokin' this.

That my bro & sister-in-love are here for the smoked goodness above.

This man.

For these yay-hoos.

You. Y'all readers of this crazy blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment