Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life is Good.

In honor of two cutesy Life is Good shirts I recently got for $12 each (there was happy jumping), I decided to list some things that make life good.



...Chapstick.

...holding hands with Meghan. (Grateful she still lets me.)

...a tan. 

...Brown Sugar & Fig from Bath & Body Works.

..."I miss y'all" texts in the middle of the day.

...anti-frizz products that work.

...Maddy's breath on my neck when we snuggle.

...Twitter.

...Homemade Sugar Scrub that a friend made. 

...Starbucks that my spouse brought me in bed at 6:30 THIS MORNING! 
(This was after he had to go to the office for a walk through.)

...cold water.

...peasant skirts. (I want all colors.)

...a favorite pen.

...a MacBook Pro. Seriously.

...that one of my favorite girls asks my opinion about the cutest things.

...the feeling after a good workout.

...old school green Irish Spring Soap. (After the good workout.)

...cloudless, blue skies.

...under eye concealer.

...prayers in an aisle at Publix. (There've been many.)

...meeting new people.

...tucking my cold feet under Spouse's warm leg.

...snail mail. (Still my fave.)

...freckles.

...knowing the Giver of them all.


Every good and perfect gift is from above, 
coming down from theFather of heavenly lights... James 1:17


What makes your life good?




No comments:

Post a Comment